Monday, January 4, 2010

Free Internets!

Caitlin is playing with Caitlin #2 tonight so I am at Whole Foods using their internet once again. Grand isn't it, free internet that is (Whole Foods is pretty awesome too).

I saw Avatar last night with my homeboy Justin (I don't say homeboy, I'm not gangsta'! But it sure is fun to write that way.) The movie was great! I don't care that the story line was so straightforward, the graphics were AMAZING! I really liked the way the alien race looked, and the idea for the science of the planet was really cool. I was disappointed to have not seen it in 3D. I did talk Caitlin into going to see it with me at the imax, not a lot of begging was needed she wanted to see it too.

I know they aren't long but I am kind of an empty head, so, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment